Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Bump

I just realized I hadn't put my pregnancy tracker on the blog. Hard to believe we are already in double digits. He will be here before we know it. Jacob has 3 months to sleep soundly through the night so we can move him to Chase's room. Not quite sure how this is all going to work out. I am feeling pretty good but definitely tired. I haven't been able to work out as much this pregnancy so I think my weight gain is a little high but I just started swimming (hopefully weekly) with a friend so I am trying to combat it! I think we are close with a name! Brad and I each have one we like but I think a compromise is coming. Like before we hope to keep it mostly a secret until his birth. I just think its fun that way.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Lookin' good! Glad you're going to be able to swim w/a friend - that always helps. It will be fun to hear your name choice!

Dad and Mom Copp said...

This little boy will be here before you know it. Your exercise plan will sure help with the delivery too. We love you!