Tuesday, February 21, 2012

He's Back!!

We went up to Maryland this past weekend to see my family, meet Knox and bring Wagner back. He's been up there since Christmas. Chase has had problems being kind to Wagner lately and it was getting old. Since I couldn't leave Chase up there for a month we left Wagner. I think he knew it was my idea because he is still warming up to me.

I didn't take any pictures over the weekend but here's one of my three boys today.

We also purchased a crib at Ikea and got a carseat from my friend Sarah. Wow, making it real that I will have another baby soon. At least am not moving overseas at 8 months pregnant this time!

2 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

We missed Wagner on our walk today. I am sure he is happy to be home. Give a kiss to Chase and Jacob from us AND hope Jacob feels better soon.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

We're sure Wagner will warm up soon! Hope the boys enjoy having him home.