Saturday, March 03, 2012

Donuts

Daddy's business trips are never fun but we do our best to keep busy. After dropping daddy off at work we had to get donuts to cheer us up! Well just Chase got one. Jacob doesn't get them yet and I was able to resist! Chase loves watching them being made. Jacob is just happy (even though he does not sleep - makes for a tired mommy). 


Not a good picture of Jacob but I like Chase in the background watching the donuts being made.


Chase doesn't like wearing hats so this is the best picture I could get. Of all the donut choices (sprinkles, chocolate, etc.) he wanted the original. 

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Yummy! We'll be praying extra for you all as you're separated.

grandmom said...

Those pics are so cute! I have decided to resist donuts too. A student gave me one during a birthday celebration and it was 60 carbohydrates, with built in fat.

Brad said...

I miss you guys!