Nothing much has been going on here, hence the lack of posts. Mom's work took the camera back so mom can't take pictures anymore. So I figured I would update on her goals...
- Have tried 2 new recipes. Mom made a macaroni and cheese dish which was good for a few meals but after eating for 4 days straight you are ready for something else. Tonight mom made snicker cookies and brought them down to a friends house, that was a hit!
- Got caught up on scrapbooking yesterday and organized all the stuff.
- Have read 4 books and am on the waiting list for a couple more at the library.
- Brought dinner and a movie over to a girl in our squadron and we hung out while her husband was away.
- Journaling is definitely hard but so far mom has made twice a week. This is something she needs to keep up though!
- The office still needs a little organization!
- Called friend from church whose husband is in Iraq and offered to babysit. She said she would take a rain check but we haven't heard from her, we will keep trying.
So far the time has been good, so grateful for all the friends here who invite us over for dinner and check in us. We are ready for dad to come home though!!
19 apr 2018
7 hours ago