Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Pizzas

Chase is at a fun age where he loves doing the "projects" I come up with. I had great plans to have a project a day for the 14 days in February till Valentines but that didn't always work. We have sorted red, pink and white M&M's and made different patterns (what he is working on in school) and had fun making marshmellow pops with buddies Asher and Micaiah. I tried taking pictures then but its hard when trying to help multiple kids. When Will and Abby were over for lunch I said that we had to make the Valentine Pizza's. Each kid helped me roll the dough, I cut it into a heart then they added the sauce and cheese.




Yeah for a fun lunch with friends!

2 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

We have frozen pizza dough. Chase and Tiana will have to make their own pizzas...I think Kevin will join in that activity:)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Great ideas, and fun to have friends come over and share!