Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Last Post from Kansas

We got some more pictures in the mail today from my in-laws so I figured I would post a few more from our trip to Kansas. 

Jacob and grandma. 

Playing cars with Addi.

Playing basketball at the extended family get together.


Jacob got to meet a lot of family. Here is his daddy's cousin, Sara.

With Aunt Ester and his second cousin once removed, Benjamin. Brad and I always debate about the relationships but I know I'm right.

With Uncle Scott.

Watching Cars 2 with Uncle Brad.


Family picture.

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Copp said...

Great family picture!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Fun, fun memories! P.S. The boys' valentines are on the way, but I'm afraid they'll be late - didn't make our local post office's early closing today - sorry! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL DAY!