Thursday, February 23, 2012

Couple Videos

I am normally not a fan of videos on blogs. I tend to not watch them but I've enjoyed going back over our blog to the few videos of our boys so I figured I would upload these for our sake. (That had to have been a run on sentence - sorry). 

Anyways, at 8 1/2 months here is Jacob "crawling." I am glad he can't get anywhere too fast yet. I am not ready! 

This is Chase's dance class or Music 'n Motion as dad calls it. Hey having a couple moves never hurt anyone! He loves going to class. It doesn't hurt that his best buds go as well. Some songs he will preform for me but not this one so I had to sneak a look during class. He is the furthest child away in the grey shirt.

So if you do watch them, enjoy!

2 comments:

Grandmom said...

Of course, I will watch these everyday! Both videos had me laughing. Jacob is so wide around the hips (the cloth diapers don't help)-- no wonder he has a hard time moving:)
It was cute to see Chase with the dancing moves! This helped start my day with a smile!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

KEEPER videos! How precious, and it won't be long before Jacob is on his knees taking off! Chase has quite the moves - a real hoot to watch!