Sunday, February 01, 2009

Fun in the...

I was hoping I could finish that sentence with sun. Julie and I have been planning to take the boys somewhere warm this weekend and hang out. But we couldn't find any good deals and then sickness came. But I still insisted that we do some fun things this weekend. We got a babysitter for Friday night and went to see Mall Cop. What can we say - we both like Kevin James. I spent the night and Saturday we headed to an outlet mall about an hour away from us. It was very cold but we had fun!

We are warming up at Starbucks!


I must also admit I have no faith in my basketball team. I went to bed at the end of regulation of the K-State/Texas game last night. I was surprised to see that we won in overtime! Go Cats!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to see that I am not in the spotlight anymore, but Dad says that life goes on...Mom

Anonymous said...

I always like seeing him in his K-State outfit! He looks like such a little man standing there on your lap!

the watson family said...

What fun stuff did you guys get at the outlets?

Sara said...

Love the K-State outfit! I think we might be able to make it to the game, so we'll have to talk! :)