Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snow

So sometimes I go weeks without anything good to post but now I have too many to keep up with. I also just got tagged so I will do that in the next few days! Anyways it snowed almost all day yesterday! I didn't plan anything because I get a little stressed driving over here sometimes so Chase and I enjoyed being home all day. We ventured out once for a walk and Chase did pretty good but didn't last too long. I think Wagner could have stayed out forever. Again he is getting used to being the dog not the kid!


In case anyone hasn't told you...don't eat the brown snow!

Running around like a young pup!

I had just picked up his little fleece neck warmer thing at the outlets. It was for the flight home but it worked yesterday too!
Stopping by a neighbors house. I can't go all day without adult conversation!

2 comments:

FourFullers said...

Cute snow pics! Looks like Wagner was having a great time!

Don and Barb said...

Oh so CUTE!! Wagner looks like he's having a blast! Then those cute pictures of the boys! They are just darling! My mom called me a couple days ago to let me know that LONDON WAS HAVING SNOW SNOW SNOW! :-) Guess she was right!
Enjoy! Love & prayers,