Saturday, February 21, 2009

For Daddy

The base was offering a free portrait photo for all families in our situation. At first glance of the photo I wasn't too impressed. So when I stopped by Julie's she offered to take a few pictures with her new camera.

Ok, I am not normally one to gush over my child but I just love these pictures of Chase on the slide. I think he is sooo cute here! Thanks Julie!





Chase's first tooth broke through! I noticed some white when were in London and running my finger along the gum I could feel the little ridges. Then at bible study one of my friends noticed it! He is getting so big!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting those cute pictures of Chase AND you. Did he end up going down the slide...that would have been a quick catch:)

Sara said...

It's okay to gush about your baby...especially when he's such a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! The pictures are great! You'll have to send me some prints to put up in my room. You both look good! Miss you and love you both!

The Korsmo's said...

Janell,
I love the 2nd picture of you two where you are standing him up and you are squatting. He looks like such a big boy and you look so pretty...did you put layers in your hair? I love it! Anyway, keeping y'all in prayer. I will try to skype you tomorrow night maybe...or sometime this week before going back to the states on Saturday. Another long flight..yikes!

Don and Barb said...

Awww, such GOOD pictures! Julie did well! He can't help looking so cute, he comes from good stock!:-) I'm with your mom, DID he go ahead and go on down?
:-) Those with you 2 in the back yard are precious, and I'd love a copy of them and the slide when you have a chance!
SEE YOU BOTH SOON!