Thursday, February 05, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Becky to go to my fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture. I had to get permission from my better half to post it but here it is. I am not good about organizing into folders but this one is B-Course Graduation and here is my handsome man!

Now, its my turn. I tag Brandi, Tara, Julie, and Emily (who just started a blog - yeah!). I am going to update my sidebar with all the wonderful blogs that I read. If I linked to yours and you don't want me to - please let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I were thinking of your hubby because we decided to watch his type of DVD - The Dark Knight.

The Korsmo's said...

Janell, I don't get it...what am I supposed to do?? :)

Jstrohmeyer said...

Mine would be a picture of the Korsmo's. Hah! Should I post it? I'm going to.