Monday, February 09, 2009

7 Months

Yesterday Chase was 7 months! I haven't really been keeping a baby book or anything and so I need to go back through the blog and figure out what he did when. So some of this documentation is for me. He is sitting up pretty good on his own now. Every now and then he will still take a little fall. The British call the pacifier "dummy" and it a fitting name. I have been better about keeping it out of his mouth when he is playing and he is starting to talk a lot more. He is definitely still attached to me. When I put him in his crib and am wrapping the blanket around him, he grabs my arm. It is so cute! He does pretty well though when others watch him so I can't complain! He also loves to jump. My friend Julie has a jumperoo and he loves it! Although I learned to not put him in there after he has a big meal!

He loves sweets! With us as parents he has no choice! I let him have a little ice cream at a friends birthday this past weekend.

I laugh every time I see this picture! Here he is working on a poop!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see another posting. How nice for me on a Monday morning at work. The last pic made me laugh too:)

Cara said...

Chase is so adorable. I cracked up at the last picture. He looks a lot different when he is concentrating...

Don and Barb said...

7 months! Wow! He just continues to grow and change and just plain grow up too fast! That last photo is pretty cute! Took some special timing to get that one! What a chuckle for the day!

Anonymous said...

P.S. from first comment -- give the boy some prunes:)

Anonymous said...

First Wagner, now Chase...I sure hope you are stopping there and not including everybody in the posting of family pooping pictures!

:) Uncle Steven

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize with the little guy! That's what his dad looks like in the jet sometimes (trying not to go). Thanks for posting the pics. Always nice to see and it makes my day!

Wagner said...

Steven - I haven't even thought about that! Don't worry - pooping pictures are done!

Carolyn said...

I love the month-by-month check up. He has such a great smile.