Friday, April 27, 2012

Jacob is 10 Months!

I've been meaning to do this post for weeks now. I didn't even get a 10 month sign in the picture but that might never happen. He seemed like such a little boy today with his t-shirt and jeans so I figured I better snap a few pics. He is pulling up on stuff quite a bit but doesn't like taking steps. I tried to walk with him behind a toy but he didn't seem too interested and it was pretty challenging for me to do with my belly so we gave up. He has 6 teeth now with 2 others just poking through. I am hoping that accounts for some of the times he wakes up at night.

Now that Jacob is mobile, it is as hard as I thought dealing with Chase sharing with Jacob. Chase likes to be in complete control over what Jacob touches and can flip out if Jacob even looks towards his toys. If I had a dollar for every time I hear "MOMMY get Jacob!" I would be rich. 



His stats at his 9 month appointment (that we went to the day he turned 10 months) was 22 lbs 10.5 oz. (70%) and 30 inches (85%).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. tiana

Grandmom from MD said...

What a cutie! When holding Jacob, it is hard to believe he is slimming down. (Tiana, typed the previous comment herself -- it took awhile but she didn't even allow me to point to the letter on the keyboard)

Cara said...

He so adorable! I love his smile!

LoLo said...

He is so cute!! And looks like such the toddler standing with his toys!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Oh, how Jacob is growing! Such a cute toddler. An idea - maybe you could have a special bank to put in quarters for everytime you hear the "Mommy, get Jacob" plea - and then you and Brad go out to eat w/the cash! :0)