Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family Visit

Last weekend my parents, brother and niece were able to come down for a weekend. We were able to get a couple things done around the house to get ready for the baby. We moved the boys a carseat up and got the infant carseat ready for #3. We arranged Chase's room and set up another crib and went through a lot of little boy clothes. The newborn clothes are out of tubs and back in drawers and I have Jacob's clothes moved into Chase's room. 

We did manage to have some fun as well. It was beautiful when they arrived so we headed to park in a nearby city. 

Having fun with Uncle Kevin!

We brought a picnic as well.

It was so nice to have help with Jacob. He is getting harder to carry and now that he is mobile it really wears me out chasing him around.


We did a little Easter egg hunt with the kiddos on Sunday morning. It was the first of 3 for Chase so he was a little slow getting started.

But he picked it up quickly!

Someone is done with army crawling and on all fours!



Thanks for visiting! Probably the next time I see my mom I will be in labor with another little boy on the way...crazy!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You have had some time to blog, Even though I was there I still like seeing our time together recaptured on a post. Thanks for the updating!!