Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Warrior Banquet

On Friday night, we went to the Ops Group Warrior Banquet. They hand out Warrior Awards and its a chance for all the squadrons to get together. Our squadron didn't have the best turnout but a lot of our friends were going to we decided to go. A lot of the girls were wearing flight suit dresses and I didn't want to be left out. A friend who wasn't going said she had an empire waist one from before that I could try. I made it work! Thanks April!



A small part of it is the water gun/food fight. I thought my husband who is a boy at heart was going to get thrown in the pool or something how much he was spraying people. I just tried to stay out of the way. Here is Brad with 2 guys we have now been stationed with 3 times. I took a picture with their wives but I didn't like how I look so I didn't post it :)


The function was in a hanger and they brought several jets out for background decoration!
It was a fun night with friends but it was my third event of the day and I was tired! It's starting to heat up here and this last month might be long!!

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Copp said...

Third event of the day - I am sure everyone was exhausted. Thanks for the posting.

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Still a kid @ heart! Somehow water guns and water balloons bring that out! You did well, Janell, w/your flight suit! That was a good picture of you and Brad. Enjoyed looking at all of the pictures.