Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wee Wings Easter Egg Hunt

Instead of school the last day before Easter all of the Wee Wings classes got together at the park for food and an Easter Egg hunt. I just donated 12 eggs but somehow we ended up with about 30. We kept asking if anyone needed eggs but everyone seemed to have that many. We got home and opened all the candy and Chase asked for a piece then pretty much forgot about it. It was the same with Halloween and Valentines Day. I'm glad he is not bugging me every day for candy!




Chase and his buddy Bruce and Ashley. Chase and Bruce also see each other at Mom's Morning Out one day a week and at squadron functions as their daddies work together. 

 With Alex and Derek. They lived 3 houses down and their mom, Erin, kept my sanity the past 2 months by taking Chase to school and even sometimes bringing him home from AWANA's when Brad was flying late and Jacob was already in bed. They just left for California and we miss them already!


By the way I am posting this quickly because I feel a little silly about my last post. Even a couple hours removed it doesn't seem like a big deal. I guess since I dealt with everything while on the toilet made it a little funny in my mind!

1 comment:

grandmom said...

I thought the incident was a big deal -- with all that blood -- bleeding for an hour. At my job, I would have to be taking blood pressure, pulse and respiration -- on the injured, not the mom:)