Monday, April 09, 2012

Girls night out!

My good friend Julie wanted to throw me a shower for little boy #3. I was uncomfortable with the idea since I just had a shower for Jacob about 10 months ago and I didn't really need anything. I told her I would love friends to celebrate with me but no gifts! So a few friends (and my mom who got in that morning) all went out to a Thai restaurant. It was a very interesting experience but it was fun to be there with friends. I should have know but they all went in to get me an Amazon gift card so we were able to purchase a video monitor. 


They only had one cook that night and it took forever to get our food and we could barely understand the waiter. Emily and Brooke didn't get their meals so we all passed down our leftovers. They were good sports!

They felt bad so we got a free dessert. Not really sure what it was and after passing it around the table several times there was still a lot left. It was a nice thought though!

Thanks girls for celebrating with me!

1 comment:

Shayna said...

So you got a baby shower after all. So glad you were able to celebrate!! :)