Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

For Easter we went to church then over to a friends house for lunch. At our church we had Good Friday service on Friday night which was great to set the stage for Easter Sunday. One thing we appreciate about our church is how gospel-centered they strive to be. We definitely don't just talk about the Cross and Christ's victory over sin once or twice a year. I feel like because of that I didn't do a good job of working with Chase to understand Easter. Hopefully he is seeing us live it out all through the year. 

Here are the kids before the egg hunt. It was funny, when my friend Emily and I were trying to decide what to put in the eggs I told her it didn't matter. That kids just like collecting the eggs and couldn't care less what's inside. Well her boys were complete opposite of Chase - after every egg they would open it up and examine the contents. I was trying to get them to collect eggs now and look later. Its funny how different personalities are already coming out in the kids.



I wanted a picture of Jacob and his buddy James. James is 2 months younger.

We added Canaan to the picture but he wasn't too happy about it. 

An attempt at a family picture.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I come in on the side of not caring whats inside. We were in it for the competition.

Dad (MD)