Friday, July 02, 2010

Busy Week!

We had a lot of fun this week playing with friends and enjoying the weather! It might actually be hotter in England right now! Dada has been requesting pictures so here are some from the week...

On Tuesday we went with my two good friends and their kids to the library to play in the discovery room. We then went to Panera Bread for lunch...yum!!







On Tuesday night we went to Rockville town center for the kids night. They had a mutts gone nuts show. Chase enjoyed it but only lasted about 20 minutes.


Wednesday we met with the Bakers at the Rio. There was a kids morning while we were there with a puppet show. Again Chase didn't last that long. Off to the park for some playtime then to walk around the lake. Chase was super fussy with me (getting his 2 year molars) so grandma told me I could go off and shop. I didn't complain!!

We had a fun pool party today with Tiana and Athena.
Watergun fight!
Uncle Kevin came and ordered some pizza. Always a hit!

I also had an 8 hour shopping trip with a good friend....kidless I might add. Although I've been here 2 weeks and no Target, Chipotle or Chik Fil-A. Sad I know, I will work on that this week!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow--you have had a busy week! Glad you are having fun and finding kid-friendly things to do!

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Was great seeing Chase enjoying discoveries and friends. Noticed him using his LEFT hand w/the xylephone! Hope those molars are coming on thru - just another of those growing up things. We're getting anxious to see you all and spend time w/you here in KS. We'll be looking for 2nd birthday pictures soon - only 5 days away!

Brad said...

Thanks for updating with new pictures. Sure makes me miss summers in the states and hanging out at the pool! Love you guys.

Texas Bucks said...

Chase looks just like Brad in the picture of him standing by the pool. . .CRAZY! I hadn't realized they looked so much alike until then! Glad y'all are having fun and I wish we were going to see you. :( :(