Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beach Baby

My mom, Chase and I headed down to Virginia Beach to see my grandma and play a little bit. We had a wonderful time!

Chase checking out the water.

He loved it the first day. He was getting brave and wanted to go deeper.

Cute feet.
After a wipeout.
Playing in the sand.
Hanging out with great grandma at breakfast the next morning before the beach again.

Another wipeout.

My favorite picture....
He was actually a little more hesitant with the water the second day and enjoyed playing in the sand more. I had already put the camera in the car so I didn't get any pictures of playing in the sand.

We then headed to Richmond to see my aunt, uncle and cousin. They were so sweet and gave him a birthday present.
With cousin Molly.


We then went to Northern Virginia so I could meet up with a good friend from England who lives in NC now (seperate post coming) then I headed straight to the Kauflins because Kyleigh was born! Korey and Chase had a sleepover last night and I am going to go meet Kyleigh in a little bit!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shore wish I could have gone along with you, but alas, you wouldn't let me. I had a good time at work though (yeah, right). Chase looked like he had an really good time.lad your back.

Dad

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

LOVED the picture of Chase w/his greatgrandma! That was just pretty special. He looked like he had a WONDERFUL time @ the beach as well. His hair is the same white blonde as his daddy & Uncle Scott's were when they were little. Glad you were able to have such a fun family visit!