Monday, June 28, 2010

O's Game

I normally go an O's game every year with the Kauflins but considering the O's are the worst team in baseball, it is a hot summer and Kristine is 9 months pregnant it wasn't going to work out this year. So my dad said he would take me. We decided last minute to go to the O's/Nats game since my dad and brother support the Nats. We thought we were doing good with the front row out in left field but that wall is pretty high. We ended up moving back a couple rows about half way through the game. And let me tell you it was hot!! I tried to take a picture of Kevin's cell phone that said it was 98 degrees but felt like 102.

We waited up here in the shade for the game to start! Like I said - HOT!
How Kevin spent half the game.
I love this ballpark!
I broke down and had to wear the cheapy hat that they gave away.


It was a good game and the O's won, in fact they swept the Nats!

Thanks so much to grandmom for watching Chase for me. We wouldn't have lasted one inning. There was a family in front of us that had a 2 year old son and he was begging to go home. Chase had a lot more fun with grandmom!

3 comments:

LoLo said...

Looks like fun (minus the heat)!! We went to the Cards/Royals game in KC this weekend and let me tell you it was not fun at 9 months pregnant in that heat! Your friend was much smarter!

Brad said...

Love the hat..I think it's a keeper!

Sara said...

I'm sure Grandmom didn't mind at all...she would probably do that again in a heartbeat I bet!!! :) It looks like you are having fun! Are you coming to Kansas this trip or just staying around your parents?