Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pool Party

Here are some more pictures from the pool party. I still can't believe I have a 2 year old!

I love how my friend Sarah takes close ups of the kids. Her girl Kathryn.
Her girl Elizabeth.
My cutie.
Korey
Tiana (or nah-nah) is Chase's cousin.


Had to get a picture of Kyleigh. Can't wait to meet her in the next week or so.
Eating Cake
Maddi
I purposely made a cake that wouldn't crumble easily and with no frosting. So no frosting all over the face picture this year.


Checking out the cool airplane blanket from Mrs. Baker.
At the pool we couldn't keep the candles lit so we just pretended to blow them out. So we tried again at home.
He kept saying hot, hot, hot. He couldn't understand why we were bringing it close to him.
Opening a card from grandma and grandpa.
Opening the gift from Tiana.
More cars! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Brad said...

We all had a good laugh at the "hot, hot, hot" picture. I can see how that would be confusing to a two year old! Thanks for updating.

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Quite a pool party! They all looked like they were having a great time! We got a kick out of the 'hot, hot, hot' picture, too! Good story to tell him about when he gets older'