Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mid-week Musings

- I am stealing the idea for this post from the Topeka Capital Journal which I have been reading a lot lately.
- I am so relieved that the Big XII is staying together. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Colorado and Nebraska.
- Chase had his last day at the Green Wellie today. Since he will be 2 next month I enrolled him in our village pre-school for the fall.
- I was hoping for a cute picture in front of the school or with the teacher and this is the best I get. Chase still gets a little teary when I drop him off.

- Hopefully I will be blogging from the states this time next week!
- People here are crazy about soccer. This past Saturday there were England flags everywhere, on pubs, houses, cars, people's heads.

- All that hype to end in a tie. I just don't get it.
- Having 3 dogs at my house is a lot of work.
- Especially when there is a hole this big in the fence and you come home from a run and they are gone. At least I got to meet a new neighbor who kept them until I tracked them down.

- We have some awesome friends in the village who are watching Wagner for almost 2 months this summer!
- I love it when something entertains Chase for a while. We open up the sandbox everynow and then and he is probably out there for a good hour!

- Looking forward to the zoo tomorrow and a Thomas the Train visit on Saturday!!
- That will mean I acutally have something to write about.

6 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Fun stuff! Still hoping that I get to see you while you're in the states this summer. :)

Aunt Laura said...

Yeah!! I didn't realize you were coming over so soon. We can't wait to see you and Chase!

Carolyn said...

Great idea! I might steal this from you. Struggling to find things to write about...

Also -- I have a traveling question for you if you could email me (I'm off facebook and don't have your email.) It's wewersc@yahoo.com

Mom said...

In the picture with the fence problem, the dogs were looking out the window...in a guilty sort of way. Or maybe they are hoping for another escape:)

LoLo said...

Cute pix!! Have a safe and fun trip to the US!

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Loved the sandbox pix! Don't know why, but kids do love digging and playing in the sand, transferring HALF of it inside their diapers!
:0) Looking forward to your states visit!!!