Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zoo

We went to the zoo today with friends and had a great time! The weather was beautiful and since it was midweek it wasn't too busy. Chase loved seeing all the animals and playing with his friend Norah.

We got there just in time to see the seals being fed.

Looking at the camels. I love Norah's expression.



Watching the giraffes get fed.






We took a break from being outside to let the kids play.



In front of the Cheetah. I learned they can get up to 60mph running in 3 seconds but they can only hold that speed for about a minute.



Keeping Chase entertained for the last thing we wanted to do, Birds of Prey, was hard. I was just telling Brad that he loves lining things up so I figured I better get a picture.



Both kids were asleep within 5 minutes of getting in the car. A fun but tiring day!

6 comments:

Brad said...

Glad that you guys had a fun day and thanks for posting the pics so quick! I'll have to email Trapper the link.

Mom said...

Wow, fun for me to see a new posting. What a beautiful day you had at the zoo. Norah and Chase looked like they had fun!!!

Yes, I am officially finished another year of school.

Aunt Laura said...

Micah used to line things up at my house when he was small. Little dinosaurs or cars or whatever. It can keep a little fellow busy and happy for quite a while.

Texas Bucks said...

Great pictures! Looks like a very fun zoo there!

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Such beautiful day to go to the zoo! The kids looked like they had a wonderful time, and it was so cute to see Chase lining up his cars - sure keeps him happy and busy!

Julia said...

hahahaha it's funny that a little boy already likes lining thing... so cute.