Friday, September 11, 2009

Real Life

I know it is easy to make your life seem wonderful on blogs. Well I think I should show you some "real life" sometimes. Daddy normally calls before he leaves work - that half hour until he gets home is probably the hardest of the day. I am trying to clean up and get dinner ready and Chase is getting tired and hungry. Drastic measures had to be taken the other day. Yep, here is my one year old glued to the TV about a foot away. He loves his Praise Baby DVDs!

He sure is cute though!

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Dinner making time sure is rough around here too - - glad it's not just our house! ;)

Don and Barb said...

There are times . . . and he sure is cute!

Segal Party of 4 said...

I wish Zach had an interest in TV! He has no interest, even when I lock him in his high chair in front of the TV so I can get a shower.