Monday, September 21, 2009

Family Pictures

Last weekend we had family pictures with my good friend Shanna (check out her blog!). Here are a sneak peek of the pictures. Of course you can't see my favorites. Those are being saved for Christmas cards (hope you are on my list!). We had them done in the gardens of a local village. A special thanks to Logan who helped with Chase and Wagner during the shoot!












He wasn't really part of the shoot - he was just walking around so we got a picture!

6 comments:

Don and Barb said...

If those aren't your favorites, sure am glad we're on your list! Such fun ones!!!! I know we're spoiled with being able to keep up on you all - my grandparents would have done ANYTHING to see pictures of us growing up like this! They had to wait 5 YEARS between seeing us!! Back then, it was black and white pictures and AIRFORMS! We are truly blessed. Thank you so much!!!
With our daily prayers & growing love, Grandma & Grandpa

Carolyn said...

Oh, Lordie, these are ADORABLE. My top two are the one with Chase in the stone window thing, and the one with you all holding hands (from the waist down.) Agh! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Shanna did a great job! We love looking at the pictures over and over again. We miss you! Love, Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOTS!!!!!!!

Rebecca Weldon

Texas Bucks said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the one of Chase sitting on the bench with Wagner. . . too cute! The one you're using at the top of your blog is amazing too! I hope we're on your Christmas card list so we can see your favorite. :)
Love,
Ashley

Auntie Mary said...

So beautiful. I sure hope we are on your list!!