Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tumble gym

We love the Tumble Gym. They offer free "classes" for 1 year olds that we have done the past 2 years. The let Jacob play along with Gavin last year which was really nice. Well they cracked down on that and starting at 2 you have to pay tuition. So after a month of paying for a sitter so I could take Micah to the one year old class I decided to enroll them in the 2-3 year old class. My hope was after this class they would sit nicely on the side and let Micah play. It is very hard for them to do that but they are getting better. They love the class! The day I took pictures they were the only ones in it. I'm working on recruiting friends :)










I love the teacher, Erin. She is leaving in December and I'm hoping they get someone else just as good. They have gone through a lot of teachers and there is something intangible about working with kids that you can't teach.

No comments: