Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin patch

Chase had a field trip to our favorite pumpkin patch, Hillridge Farms, last Friday. I was so excited to go until I heard that no siblings were allowed - boo! Well the littles and I ended up being invited to a birthday party at a pumpkin patch the same day so that worked out. It is a lot smaller but it was a beautiful day and our friends were there! 

Yummy cake!




"This pumpkin, mommy!"



On the hayride.

Playing in the corn! That was a favorite!






Hope you had a great 2nd birthday Stephen! Thanks for inviting us!

P.S. I cannot figure out why I get the gap in the beginning of the post when I update from my phone. Anyone else have this issue?

1 comment:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

It is always fun to see the boys enjoying another outing.