Monday, September 29, 2014

Pink Flag

A couple weekends ago I was able to get away with the girls for a pink flag weekend in Morehead City, NC. When the guys go to training exercises its normally called Red or Green Flag so that's where the name comes from. We were able to raise enough money to pay for the house and some food so that was really nice. 

Our Group


Even though it was a cloudy day we all brought our books and headed to the beach.

With my friend, Brooke.

Also with the money we raised we made favors!


Out to dinner at a nice tapas restaurant. 
It was a nice getaway for me and Brad did great with all the boys. I was only able to go because Brad's training with United got delayed. I still like being a part of the squadron here even with Brad just being part time.




1 comment:

Texas Bucks said...

So fun! Glad you got to have some relaxing time away! :)