Saturday, October 11, 2014

Playing catch up

It's time to play catch up again! It's hard enough to keep up with everything - forget documenting. But I enjoy looking back at pictures so I figured I better still update. Its been so long I forgot to upload pictures from my iphone in reverse order. Oh well. 

Took this before game 1... things aren't looking good so far for the O's. 
Three boys eager to help make pancakes. 
Meeting Liam - a friend from England was in town and we got to visit.
This is the only picture I have of Chase's soccer team. He is really enjoying playing this year and his face lights up when he scores. I hope to bring the real camera one game and get some pictures. 
How we play in October in North Carolina.
Gavin had a terrible sore on his mouth and was just miserable! And to top is off Micah bit him while in the bath. It was a long couple days.
Chase wrote this one afternoon and it made my day!
I noticed Gavin had a hard time chewing and I thought he kept biting his tongue. I finally asked to look and noticed this sore. Ouch! He couldn't use his dummy and couldn't sleep. He was so hungry but couldn't eat. 
Watching TV with my sick boy.
Chase (in the #9 jersey) went to a birthday party at the Tumble gym for a friend from class. Majesty Rose (an American Idol contestant) came to sing Happy Birthday.
A selfie to show Brad I was supporting his new company :)
Everyone loves to jump!
Again these are all backwards but here is Gavin after I dropped Jacob off at Wee Wings. They have done everything together so its an adjustment.
Jacob was not sure about Wee Wings at first. Even now he talks about it all the time but is still hesitant when I drop him off. 
With friends from church and now school.
Before getting on the bus for the first time.
Getting some free donuts at Talk like a Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme!
This is all I could get him to wear.
None of the boys like dressing up. I had to bribe him to wear this. As soon as he ate his donut it was off!

2 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

We LOVE all the pictures! Some made us laugh, others made us sad (Gavin's mouth).

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Darling little pirates! And cute game picture of you two! But, poor Gavin! That was an awful sore! No wonder he was miserable. Chase is writing so well, and what a message to have on your white board - cherish it as we know you do!
Just a great medley to keep us all up to date.