Sunday, October 26, 2014

Denver

Chase had a few days off from school last week so we decided to fly out to Denver to visit daddy. My mom was able to watch the littles so I just took Chase and Jacob. They were so excited! Chase especially could have been a walking commercial for United Airlines. 

I let Chase take some pictures on my phone. 
In Golden, Colorado. It was a beautiful day and they loved seeing the mountains.

It was fun being able to take pictures with the littles around!


Of course we had to go to a train museum.
Train Engineer Chase.


We met Brad's good friend Ryan and their family. We hope Jacob and Will will be college roommates!
For lunch we went to Casa Bonita. The Mexican food wasn't that great but the entertainment sure was. The kids loved the waterfall and divers.
Ryan ad Brad
We were also able to hang out with some Air Force friends from our time at Laughlin. Pizza and park is always a good combo.


On the flight. They did really well. I did laugh when people said I had my hands full. They have no idea!

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

What a fun mini vacation! Looks like your 'veteran' flyers did very well. Reunions are so much fun, and looks like you made the most of your time. Those train museums are just a MUST! :-)