Saturday, August 06, 2011

Smiling

This reminds me of a similar post I did about 3 years ago! I've attempted to capture Jacob's smile on camera a time or two before. Yesterday when Brad told his parents he doesn't really smile I figured I better prove him wrong. Jacob's eyes look dark in this picture but they actually look blue to me. We will see if he gets the blonde hair.






Things are slowing down and we are getting into a routine. Which probably means a very boring blog! I would say I am pretty much recovered from surgery. I even went on a mile run this morning and ate cheese fries at Outback with no problem! We are starting to hang out and get to know better friends from church and squadron. Chase went to a mom's morning out playgroup last week so I could go to a baby shower for 3 great friends who are due soon. I hope for Chase to start going once a week. Other than that we try to stay cool by playing inside or swimming.

4 comments:

Don and Barb said...

I think you have the proof! What a DARLING smile - wish we were closer to see it personally! SO thankful to hear you're doing so well that you can even run and eat cheese fries! Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

Love the smiles:) Now I can't call him "my little pokerface".
I don't know about those cheese fries - a little risky. Love, Mom

Carolyn said...

You're hysterical! Glad to hear you're on the up and up. Baby is darling. :)

Anonymous said...

I want more pictures of my grandsons!