Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

What is it about being 3 that can make you cry hysterically at the smallest thing. I sat down to feed Jacob and Chase flipped out claiming I was in his chair. I mean he had real tears and everything. It was all I could do to not laugh at the patheticness (is that a word?).

I love my chunky baby! But I am not used to cleaning all the rolls!

England spiders continue to haunt me. I got out a pair of jeans the other day and a huge dead English house spider fell out. So annoying!

Hard to believe that summer is almost over. I have so enjoyed hanging out in our neighborhood pool. It wears Chase out and I get adult conversation. I will not complain about the summer heat though. Like my friend Kate would say, I am still thawing from the English weather.

I am still trying to figure out what our days will look like in the fall. There are so many things to get involved in bible studies, AWANA's, story time, MOPS, preschools, music classes, etc. I am excited to get involved in some of these things but don't want to overdo it.

I don't want to jinx it but the past couple nights Jacob has been sleeping 8 hours! I feel like a new woman! I love waking up to smiles...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been back home for about 45 minutes. I had to click on a visit with my grandsons. Love the smile and your random thoughts ~~ Mom

David and Kate said...

I was mentioned on your blog!! I am famous!! I hope you guys are well... I will try to call you soon.

Anonymous said...

I think "patheticness" is word... because I probably taught it to you.

Dad

Sunflower-Family said...

It is hilarious. I'm convinced that occasionally a hormonal teenage girl possesses my two year old son. So incredibly dramatic, back of the hand to the forehead, crying with real tears, thrashing on the ground for things just as ridiculous. All you can do is laugh. Hard to believe we began like that too.

Anonymous said...

We got back from our trip to CO and UT and so enjoyed seeing Jacob's BIG smile! Glad he's sleeping so well. It is pretty amazing that a 3 year old can go from smiles to tears so quickly, but that's part of growing up! Enjoy the days anyway, because they do go so quickly.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa