Monday, August 01, 2011

Poor Dog

When we first got Wagner he was our baby! I even named my blog after him and he "wrote" it for the first couple years. Back when no one read it. Anyway, when Chase came along he definitely became the family dog and now with Jacob around... Well what happened last night shows just how far he has fallen.

It was about 2am and I was nursing Jacob. I thought I heard a dog barking. I realized it was coming from outside and it sounded like Wagner. So I woke Brad up to see if Wagner was in our room. Sure enough it was Wagner outside. We must have let him out to use the bathroom before bed and forgot about him. So glad for a laid back dog and one that loves us enough to sit outside and wait for us to wake up and let him in!

5 comments:

Grandmom from MD said...

You have one of the best dogs around. I love Wagner ~~ and I think he like me too (or at least he likes my walks):)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

You DO have one of the best dogs! He's such a sweetie, and love the way he crosses his paws - even with Jacob laying on him! Sure miss you both, the boys AND Wagener!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob - I love you! Tell Chase I bought a fun fish puzzle at a yard sale today. Cousin Tiana

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob - I love you! Tell Chase I bought a fun fish puzzle at a yard sale today. Cousin Tiana

Texas Bucks said...

Aww, sweet Wagner! :)