Friday, August 22, 2008

Smiling

Chase is being so nice to his momma. He must know that daddy went back to work this week so he has been smiling and sleeping more. I love it! He has gone at least 5 hours every night this week and last night he went 7 1/2 hours! He has been smiling a little bit since last week but he is getting better about smiling when we initiate it. It is still hard to capture on camera but here is my attempt...


By the way does Rogaine exist for newborns? Where has all his hair gone? I hear it is normal for hair to fall out and new hair to grown in though. Oh well he just wants to be like his Grandpop and dads friend's Burn, Karma and Ryan!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is smiling. How sweet! I believe you lost your hair too! Grandmom

Don and Barb said...

What a smile!!It's SO hard to think I can't get my arms around this little guy until he's about a year. His daddy has THICK hair, so he'll have a head full before you know it. You did WELL getting the smiles - were those for our anniversary? :-)
L & P, Grandma & Grandpa

Caywood's said...

Seems like they change daily at that age. What a handsome young man!

Klavan's said...

Nice smile! Don't worry about the hair. Ayden had the same problem. It grew in thin until his 1st hair cut, then started thickening up.

-Justin

Robyn said...

He's so precious! I have enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your family growing. I saw the link to your blog from the Anton's...

Check us out too:
www.fourpachecos.blogspot.com

Robyn Pacheco

Anonymous said...

I think he strongly resembles his
second cousin, Christopher Copp!! =)
LC