Friday, July 29, 2011

So Big!

Both my boys are getting so big! Jacob was enjoying some tummy time this afternoon and his neck muscles are definitely getting stronger!


He got so high that...
 
he rolled over.
He's rolled over before when he was a week or two old but mainly because he was screaming during tummy time.


And this little boy is doing so well with going potty! When he has athletic shorts on he can go all by himself! I have the cutest picture of him going potty - white bum, tippy toes and everything but figured I better not post it online:) Potty training went so much better than I thought. I think having the support of grandparents for a month helped. I think I would have quit several times!

8 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

Thanks for the QUICK update. Jacob looks twice his size from the last time we saw him and that was only a month ago. Glad to see the potty training keeps getting better ~ Chase was ready~ Love, Grandmom and Grandpop

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Yeah, Chase! Way to go! Keep it up, Buddy! And Jacob, oh my goodness, how that boy has grown!! Is he sleeping longer at night? They are precious little boys! It was fun to see Jacob's newborn pictures after the recent ones you'd taken as it really showed his growth. Sure miss cuddle times, puzzles, and hugs!! Love and prayers, Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

After the first boy, I always waited until 3 to potty train the others. It takes months at 2, and just a few weeks at 3.

Janell, we have to talk beach for next summer. Your mom said you may have some ideas.

Love you all! Aunt Laura

Texas Bucks said...

Yay, Chase!!! That's very exciting news!! :)

Anonymous said...

I chase Chase around the room but he doesn't get away. With one hand I rip his underpants down. One hand over his mouth, the other between his legs, I quickly get hard. I pull out my dick and shove it in Chase's mouth. When he gets it good and slick and ram it up his tiny little bumhole. His weeping and pleading only makes me harder. I pump my dick into him again and again. Finally I shoot my cum deep up his hole.

Anonymous said...

i have a weakness for little boys with pants around their ankles i think it's the perfect moment to pounce to knock them down and straddle them your dick dangling in his face at his lips until he finally takes the head of your dick in his mouth

Hello said...

Send me your email and I'll show you something 😉

Hello said...

Send me your email too