Monday, July 04, 2011

Brothers

Planes, trains and VROOM VROOM noise.
Life is so much fun with boys!

Except when trying to get a picture to put on the back of the birth announcement. I finally gave up and figured I would just post the pictures here. I got a couple close ones but not one that was print worthy. 
Chase didn't want to hold Jacob so I tried this pose first.

Chase is so sweet when he gives Jacob a kiss. Which is definitely on his terms not mine!
Chase finally let me put Jacob next to him (after a lot of bribing).

I almost used this picture but the more I looked at it I couldn't handle Chase's giraffe neck!

Not looking at the camera...

Once I started getting feet in the picture I gave up!
I love my boys though!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first two Jacob looks hungry, then goes to tired -- cuter in person! Miss everyone -- Grandmom from MD

Anonymous said...

They boys are so cute! It's really hard with a toddler and a newborn to get perfect pictures. The ones that show their personalities are even better! I hope you're doing well. When you get a chance, I would love to see pics of your new house! Take care!
Lisa Nichols