Monday, July 11, 2011

Jacob is 1 month!

Hard to believe its already been a month since Jacob was added to our family. Time needs to slow down! Here are a few recent pictures..

With my parents before they left. I haven't had a chance to write on here and thank my mom for everything she did for 3+ weeks. If you want an idea read here and add taking care of a toddler. Thanks mom for everything!!!

First bath.



We are so blessed to have Brad's parents here now for 2 weeks. They have also been such a huge help!


First bottle. I actually missed nursing him that night!




We are so excited that a new cousin is here! Welcome Kieryn Marie!! Can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

What a sweet, sweet post on your mom from when Chase was born! What an encouragement. I am glad you had such great help!

Shayna said...

1 month already? That is hard to believe! Love all the pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, has he grown in the last 1.5 weeks. Hard to believe! The blog made me laugh - the 1 month sign just like Chase:)

Miss everyone AND Happy Anniversary ~~ Love, Grandpop&Grandmom