Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Dinners

Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday special. It is never fun when your better half is gone but having great friends sure helps! At bible study, Julie had a delicious cake for me and we hung out all day. She and my friend Shanna were also planning on taking me to dinner. When we arrived I discovered they had arranged a bunch of girls to meet up too! I was so blessed! Thank you for celebrating with me!

Julie wanted to make sure I could really enjoy dinner so she held Chase some and had her husband hold him as well. It looks like they are ready for twins!

Thanks for helping out with Chase - even though you let him play with chopsticks (just kidding!).


On Friday night, my neighbor Lisa organized a few girls from the village to go to dinner. My friend Steph also went with us. Lisa even got me a babysitter (her mom!) so I have a little break.

Even though he couldn't be here, hubby did leave a gift hidden for me to open on my bday. That is probably the most advance planning he has ever done and it meant a lot! He also left a sweet note that I have kept at my bed and read almost every night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a birthday celebration that kept on going...Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Janell! I"m so happy you got to spend your birthday with so many people over there! You look great, by the way! Miss you guys! Love, Allison