Saturday, September 06, 2008

Just hanging out

**Update: To check out what Brad's been up to check out his brother's blog.**

I guess everyday life doesn't lead to many exciting posts. Chase is still helping me figure out this whole homemaking thing! I still feel like I am playing "mom" sometimes. I was calling around trying to find a babysitter for this weekend and that was so weird. It seemed like not too long ago I was the one getting called to babysit! We have been trying to watch as much football as we can but it is hard being 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time. Checking the scores/games in the middle of the night when I feed Chase keeps me up longer and it is starting to catch up with me!

Hard to believe our little guy is two months tomorrow. I have his checkup this week so I am curious to see his stats. Other than that not much is going on. Dad left without getting a picture of us so in case he gets to check the blog here we are missing him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo shot - we love all your updates. Hope Chase's appointment goes well. Thinking of you...Love, Mom&Dad

Don and Barb said...

What a cute picture of Mom and son! He'll continue to grow on you and you'll have a hard time imagining life w/o him around. Am sure Brad is missing you both very much. We were sure glad that Scott got to go spend some time. We'll be anxious to hear about Chase's new 'stats'! Love, KS Mom and Dad :-)