Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Waking up

This is how it goes most mornings. I hear "talking" from the other room, I let him talk for a while but then figure it is time to go get Chase. I get out of bed and walk over to his room wondering how quickly we can both nap!
I say Good Morning Chase and I am almost always greeted with a huge smile! It always makes my day!
I then unswaddle him and he has to stretch for a while. So cute! He is sleeping great and I can't complain but it sure is a nice way to start the day! I love this little guy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious! I just love how cute Chase is. I also loved your post from yesterday about the spiders. I completely agree with you about spiders in the house (or anywhere near me).

Unknown said...

Oh, I meant to say Happy Birthday as well. I hope you are having a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday big sis! Give my nephew (I love saying that) a hug for me!

Uncle Steven

Anonymous said...

Too cute - I kept looking at your blog - several times today. Grandmom from MD.

Anonymous said...

Soooo precious! I love his smile! He is obviously a very content kid! -Allison

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he's changed! Can't wait to see both of you soon! Give little man a hug for me.

Dad

Don and Barb said...

We finally got to talk to Brad tonight and he mentioned the CUTE pictures on the blog - had been gone and too busy to even check. WHAT a cute and handsome little guy! Those are absolutely DARLING pictures! He is growing up so fast. Glad you're enjoying him and his morning smiles and stretches.
Love ya!

Texas Bucks said...

Oh my goodness! Chase is just the cutest little boy!!! Everytime you post pics he looks so different, it's just amazing! What a sweetie pie you have!
Love,
Ashley :)