Thursday, October 02, 2008

Steph's Visit

My good friend from K-State just finished getting her masters in London so I convinced her to come up and hang out this past weekend. It was sooo much fun to hang out and catch up. It was nice to have a little bit of help with Chase too! On Saturday we went out to eat and had tea (even though it was pretty warm) and walked around the market and gardens.


On Sunday we had fun watching football - I helped her cheer on the Chiefs and she helped me cheer on the Redskins and both won!! I haven't found too many girls since college that will sit and watch 5+ hours of football with me - it was awesome!! Thanks so much for coming up Steph!

3 comments:

slpalo said...

Thanks again for having me! I had such a great time with you and Chase (and Wagner). Looking forward to the next visit!

-Steph

Don and Barb said...

What fun birthday and friend pictures! Matt DID look very comfortable with both the babies - a very special pictures. I think Chase if READY for the chopsticks! Enjoyed seeing the celebrations - we were thinking of you - just MILES away!
Now we're praying for Brad's safe return!

Don and Barb said...

and . . . you'll notice I can't spell or use correct English! Whew! Was a long day at school!!!