Thursday, July 03, 2008

Well he waited!

Our household goods arrived Tuesday and my mom and Wagner arrived today so baby boy waited just like we wanted him to. Now he can come anytime! I had an appointment this morning and things are progressing (slowly though) so she wanted to give him one last chance to come on his own. I am scheduled for an induction on Tuesday if he doesn't come before then. We've had a lot of fun putting together the crib and baby room! Unpacking the rest of the boxes wasn't as fun but my friend Julie came over to help and my mom was willing to be put right to work when she got here so things are coming along. Here is a picture of the dad to be putting together the crib and a few of the nursery. They say over here if you have a 3 bedroom house it is really like a 2 bedroom and 1 closet. The room is definitely small but everything fits!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! Kate and I cannot wait to meet your little one! Also- the diaper contraption you got really does work... my spin instructor gave me his and we LOVE it... I love that you can use regular plastic bags and recycle them into diaper disposing units! We are praying for your safe delivery and God's protection over you both. God has a perfect time for all things, as we found out ourselves! We love you and are rooting for you!

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry I didn't call again. I've been thinking of you and praying for you. Happy 4th of July!!! (How is it celebrating the 4th over there?) Hopefully we can talk again before baby boy arrives.

LoLo said...

I'm so excited I keep stalking your blog for updates!! Good luck and we are thinking of you this week!!