Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chase Pictures

We have been trying to get a picture so I can order some birth annoucements but have been having a hard time. We finally went outside today to try some better lighting. Our neighbor came over with a better camera and I really liked a picture but his skin is still peeling so I might hold off another couple days and try again.


With Grandmom, we are so grateful for her help we are keeping her for two more weeks! We have been talking about her staying off and on since hubby has a pretty busy week. I had a mini meltdown on Saturday and when I came downstairs they were on the phone with Virgin Atlantic seeing what date to switch the flight to!

5 comments:

Don and Barb said...

How Chase is changing! What a handsome young man! I wish I could come for a couple weeks after Grandma Sandy leaves, but with school starting Aug. 7doesn't appear at all possible. :-( We'd love to just hold and hug him and tell him all about us. We're so thankful Sandy can stay and help a few more weeks - know that's a REAL blessing! Have a wonderful week - we continue to pray daily for each of you, for your specific needs.
Love, Mom and Dad

Sara said...

Chase is already changing so much, but what a cutie! He will just keep getting cuter too! I don't know how they do it, but it seems like those babies just wake up a little cuter each day. Hang in there Janell! It's rough at the beginning and I had several breakdowns throughout the first several months...and my mom was only a couple hours away! If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact us!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Keep them coming! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of my mom and nephew! Is it just me or is this the first picture you have of Chase smiling!

Sarah said...

I love the pictures of Chase. They are really good!! So glad to hear that your mom is staying for a few more weeks. That was so nice of your dad to encourage her to stay on a little longer.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sandy, you look beautiful and it looks like Chase is posing for the picture-so cute!! Janell you look wonderful! Love to all,

"Aunt" Mary