Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chase Week 1

Hard to believe it has already been a week! Things are going really well. We've ventured out to 2 doctors appointments. He lost a little more weight at first so we had to go back after the weekend and he gained almost 6 oz over the weekend so we are good to go until the 2 week appt. Dad had to go back to work this week and we miss him a lot! I am so grateful that my mom is here for another week. Here is what else we've done...

Hung out with Wagner...
Got bundled up for walks (yes we know it is July)...
Chilled with dad...
Started filling out KSU application for class 2030...

...and attempted a family picture. There are very few times when he is awake and I don't have comfy clothes so we will have to try again this week.


Thanks to everyone for the congrats and nice comments. We love reading them!

4 comments:

Don and Barb said...

Loved those little snapshots! I've been printing them and have started his very own picture album! I NEED to hold that darling little guy!!! So, 2030 he'll be headed for KSU! Cute - chillin' w/Dad and the family picture were great. Looks like Wagner really IS a big brother! Enjoy the last week with your Mom. Will call you in a week or so! You all continue to be in our daily prayers!!! Mom and Dad

Sarah said...

You look great!! Loosing your baby weight faster than I did :o) Thanks for posting. I love the pictures. Chase is so precious. I only wish I could see him in person

Sara said...

Okay, he is SO cute! I loved the "chillin'" picture. That is adorable! And we already know he's a genious with the KSU stuff. Maybe he and Hobbs can live together! :) You look fantastic-it's hard to believe you just had a 9lb.+ baby! I hope all is going well! Enjoy this time, because before you know it, he'll be 9 months old and it will feel like he was a newborn just yesterday! :)

Anonymous said...

You three look great! Glad to hear everything went well for the first week. Looking forward to when I will finally be able to meet my KSU class of 2030 (and maybe '32 and '35) nephew!

Uncle Steven