Monday, July 07, 2008

41+ Week Update

Well nothing happened this weekend so as long as the hospital isn't full I will be going in tomorrow morning to get induced. I've been asked if there was 2 in there and one guy from our village said the boy will be born and just walk away. My maternity shirts aren't really covering my belly anymore so I guess it is time for him to come. We've have still been unpacking the house but also trying to show my mom a little bit of England. It was a beautiful day on Saturday so we went to market and walked around the gardens.
This is in our backyard, my mom did a wonderful job pruning the garden!

At the market on Saturday. We got some delicious strawberries and a vacuum because ours started smoking on the transformer. My blow dryer also died so that is why my hair is back in a wet ponytail.

I still can't believe that we could be parents tomorrow!

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

We're sooooooooooo excited!!! We'll be praying for a safe delivery and healthy little baby boy tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about him! You look fantastic by the way. . .you're just all baby!

Sara said...

We're anxiously awaiting news tomorrow! You do look really good-I'm sure he's going to be a big guy. Hobbs was 9lbs. 9oz. and my belly looked a lot like yours! :) Being parents is so great and you 2 will be fantastic! :) Good luck tomorrow-we're praying for you!!!

Sarah said...

You look great in those pictures, especially for being over due. I'm praying for you and can't wait to hear all the details.