Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ring Security

The reason we got the beach house (even when we knew it would be close to the birth) was because my cousin was getting married in Manteo. Chase was asked to be the ring bearer. It was so hard for me to miss the wedding but that was a little to close to Gavin being born. I stayed back that weekend while Brad took the older boys then he came back to get me a few days later. I was so curious how Chase would do! From these pictures it looks like he did well!



The beautiful bride!


 Brad said he stayed up front the whole ceremony.

I guess there was no plan for him leaving the stage so he started getting sad when everyone was leaving him. If you zoom in you can see him trying to hold in tears. 

Grandpop to the rescue.

He couldn't hold it in when he saw daddy. Sweet boy!

Daddy with his two big boys. I guess Jacob didn't nap in the afternoon and was very tired!




Hanging out between wedding and reception.

Burning a hole in the train guide we got him during the reception.

The bride and groom with Kieryn.


2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Beautiful ceremony! I just loved the close up of Chase and flower girl, exchanging a chuckle moment as they walked in front of one of the bridesmaids! Tooooo cute! And, oh, just brought tears to my eyes to see the look on Chase's face as it looked like he was being left behind!! Thanks, Grandpop, for rescuing him! And what a picture of losing it when he got to Daddy - just so precious! Thanks for sharing these, even though you weren't able to be there, Janell! It's appreciated!!!

Texas Bucks said...

Love the pictures!! Tell Brad I'm super impressed he took the big kids by himself to a wedding!! Such a super dad he is! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. Chase is such a trooper holding it together until he saw Brad - so sweet! Hope all of you are doing great! I love the precious pics of Gavin in the post above this one too. . . I know it say this a lot, but you guys have the most adorable little boys!!
Love,
Ashley :)