Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beach!


Just got back from a week at the beach with my family. I went a little late since Gavin was so young and he didn't really leave the beach house except for this picture. I can't remember the last time my whole side of the family was together - its been years. I wanted to get a professional photographer but since I wasn't sure I was coming we figured we would just wing it. Not bad for asking a random lady to take our picture. And yes, we are matching KSU!  Hopefully I can get through the pictures and post more about our trip soon.

4 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Beautiful family pics!! (both the new one for the blog and the one of all of your fam. . . so special!!)
Love,
Ashley :)

Metlife said...

Love the KSU picture! You look great Janell. So excited for you and your fellas.

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

What a fun family picture! Random lady did a super job!

Grandmom from MD said...

I love seeing our family picture on the blog.
The random lady has been a first grade teacher for 33 years. I figure taking a family picture is a piece of cake:)