Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gavin is 2 weeks!

I think its going to take forever to go through the beach pictures and wanted to post a few of my baby before time goes any faster. Gavin had his 2 week appointment today and weighed  9 lb 14.5 oz. (80%). So he's almost gained a whole pound from his birth weight. His length was 23 inches (90%). He has his nights and days figured out which is nice. He will have good awake time during the day and go right back to bed after nursing at night. He is my fussiest baby so far and spits up more than the others. Talking to the doctor today I might start altering my diet to see if that helps. Chase and Jacob love their little brother. Unfortunately Jacob shows his affection by love pats (which is more like hitting). Chase isn't too affectionate but always wants to know what Gavin is doing and asks when he's going to crawl, etc.  I think I've said this before but its amazing how love grows when a new member of the family is added. Even though my attention is more divided I have more love for each of my little blessing! 



4 comments:

Shayna said...

His expression in the last photo is priceless!! :) And I love your new header photo! Family of 5.

Allison said...

Gavin is absolutely precious! I have no idea how you are managing blog posts. :)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

How that little chunk is growing! Amazing how he's already changed - precious precious baby. Pray that you'll be able to figure out something to help w/the fussies and spitting up. Sometimes, that's just how it is for awhile, but that he's figured nite and day already?? Gifted child! :0)

LoLo said...

He's so adorable!! Love the new family pic too!!