Monday, May 21, 2012

Running

There were a couple runs on base Saturday that the boys decided to do. Chase was one of the youngest to run the 1/2 mile but we wanted to see how he would do.  Brad ran the 5K but I had to go let Jacob nap so we didn't get to cheer him on.


 He was one of the slowest but he ran the whole time! 



Crossing the finish line. I was so proud. Of course, then I saw some friends of friends and their 3 year old smoked Chase. Oh well!


If anyone is not my facebook friend here is the photo I posted on my page. 39 weeks and ready!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe Chase is running in races already. That run really makes him look old.

Dad (Md)

Metlife said...

Janell you seriously look great!! And you can be pretty confident that Isaac would be right there with Chase...well prob even behind :)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Pretty cool pictures! Chase, you did great! Brad, so did you, and Janell, you look good, but ready to have that #3 boy! Anytime!

Texas Bucks said...

Such fun! Give Chase a big high five from us. . . that's an impressive run for a 3 year old! :) Janell, you look amazing. . . all belly! I can't wait to hear all about bambino #3. I'm praying for a quick and easy delivery for you!